JOM Fund Management has committed to following and implementing the UN Principles of Responsible Investment (UN PRI) in its operations, which entails that environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues are taken into consideration in the investment process and decision-making. JOM Fund Management Ltd. is thus committed to complying with the following principles:
1. JOM Fund Management Ltd. has incorporated and will continue to include ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
2. JOM Fund Management Ltd. will actively seek to promote responsibility in funds’ target companies.
3. JOM Fund Management Ltd. will encourage and seek appropriate disclosure of ESG issues by the entities in which the Funds invest.
4. JOM Fund Management Ltd. will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
5. JOM Fund Management Ltd. will work together to enhance the effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
6. JOM Fund Management Ltd. will report from time to time on the company’s activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Reports on responsible investment: